Custom Search

วันศุกร์ที่ 24 กรกฎาคม พ.ศ. 2552

Thanking

 

 

Thanking

 

              การกล่าวขอบคุณThanking

เมื่อต้องการกล่าวขอบคุณ   จะใช้

 

 

       Thank   you   very   much   for   your ……

        Thank   you   very   much   that`s very  kind of  you.

        How  thoughtful  of  you.

        I  really  appreciate  it  thanks.

       Thanks  a  iot.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

สำหรับการตอบรับการขอบคุณ   อาจใช้สำนวนดังนี้

       You`re  welcome                              ด้วยความยินดี

       My  pleasure

       Don`t   mention  it.

       Not at all                                                    ไม่เป็นไรยินดีเสมอ

         Any  time

 

ตัวย่างบทสนทนา     

       1.Tim:Thank  you  very  much for the  gift.

          Jam:Dan`t  mentionit.

      2.Tammy: That`s very  kind  of  you.

         Tom:  lt my  pleasure.  

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Apologizing

 

4.การกล่าวขอโทษ (Apologizing)             

เมื่อต้องการกล่าวขอโทษในสิ่งที่กระทำลงไปอย่างไม่ตั้งใจ  จะใช้สำนวนดังต่อไปนี้

Þ  I must apologize for…ตามด้วยเรื่องที่ขอโทษ

Please accept my apologizes.

Please forgive me for………

I`m relly sorry.

Sorry!

I`m terridle sorry.

I`m awful sorry.

เมื่อจะต้องตอบรับคำขอโทษ   นิยมใช้สำนวนดังนี้

That`s  all  right

       It  doeesn`t  matter.

       Don`t  worry.

       Not  at  all.                                   ไม่เป็นไร

       That`s  O`K.

       Never  mind.

เมื่อต้องการกล่าวขอโทษเมื่อขัดจังหวะใช้Excuse me, หรือI beg your pardon เช่น

Excuse me, is this the way to the Post office?

ตัวอย่างบทสนทนา

1. A: I`m sorry I lost your book.

    B:That`s all right.

2. A:Will you please forgive me for not coming to                                          

                your party last night?

    B: Don`t worry sbout it

จงเติมข้อความลงในบทสนทนาต่อไปนี้

1.Jack:Mary,Im really sorry. I lost the book you lent                

              me

   Mary:…1… I have another copy

2.  Tim: …2……. Breaking your dish.

      Suda:……3…. I`ll get another one  for  you

3.Mary: I accidentally spilleb my coffee on                                                                                             

    your  new  dress……4………

      Som:  ……5………..

4.   Anek:  Will you  go  to  pattaya with  me?

         Sam:  ……6…… I can`t  go.

5.     Vit:  ……7……..

         Sam: ……8…. Have you  any  matches?

Vit: It  doesn`t  matter. I`ll  ask  somebody  else.